The iNautilus Convoy™ is a seminar for leaders. Part of our Higher Purpose at Greenfire Innovations is to provide valuable content to help entrepreneurs thrive. As a "B2B Missionary", one of the ways we do this is through the Convoy. Every year we bring thought leaders together to deliver amazing content for leaders, small business owners, entrepreneurs, and non-profit directors. This year the theme is "Friendly Universe" from the quote attributed to Albert Einstein: "The most important decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe." Free to attend live, the iNautilus Convoy 2021 is slated for December 6th through 10th, 2021.
Check out the amazing speakers below.
NEW in 2021 - VIP Tickets
The iNautilus Convoy™ remains free to attend. However, this year we are offering the opportunity to maximize your value with a VIP Ticket. VIP Ticket Holders will get a bunch of bonuses worth nearly $1200!
- The agenda - VIP ticket holders will receive the speaker lineup ahead of time (free ticket holders will not know which speakers are on which day). $20 value
- Replays - Not only will you be able to watch live, but VIP's will have access to all replays forever! $200 value
- 2020 Videos - In addition to the 2021 Convoy, VIP ticket holders will get access to all of the iNautilus Convoy™ 2020 videos from last year. That's twice the speakers, twice the content, twice the value! $200 value
- MindSetFree™ - As an added bonus, VIP ticket holders get FREE access to my mindset program, MindSetFree™. Learn to shift to a powerful, informed state whenever you need. $250 value
- 1-hour Coaching Session - Yet another bonus! Work one-on-one with Eric for 1 hour on any of the business or personal development topics he coaches. $500 value
That's almost $1170 in value for only $50!!!!
This year, the Convoy will have another amazing lineup of speakers. (We are still finalizing the details, so check back for updates).
5 Days of Content:
- Jenny Bennett-Beschinski will be discussing "Trophies for Talking" (all about communication)
- Eric Beschinski will deliver the Keynote Address and "3 Ring Leadership™"
- Jon Costas is back to talk about "Getting the Right People On The Bus"
- Gregg Fraley will deliver his signature presentation on "Making Creative Choices"
- Jane Lump is focusing on taking risks in her talk entitled, "Run With Scissors: The Value of Risk In Achieving Goals"
- Valerie Mrak will share all about "Peace, Power and Possibility" (Transforming Conflict)
- Felicity Solomon is returning with a new talk on "Leadership Through Kindness"
- Jason Williams is joining us again to elaborate on the topic of how "Anyone Can Innovate"
You will not want to miss any of these!
To See Last Year's Event Videos...
Courtney Smith is a family lawyer based in Chesterton, Indiana. Attorney Smith’s practice involves working closely with her clients to provide services for dissolutions of marriage, post-decree issues, or other family matters. Attorney Smith also advocates for families in need of guardianships over protected adults and minor children. Attorney Smith is a registered family law mediator, guardian ad litem, and parenting time coordinator. She enjoys helping families through dispute resolution to help the families in our community to work cooperatively rather than expose families to litigation and hostility.
Smith Legal Group, LLC
Presentation: Which seat is mine?
Mr. Costas will present on best practices in helping the associates in your organization find their optimal positions in your organization.
Costas Restaurant Group, LLC
Presentation: Leadership Through Kindness
Kindness is not weakness! This is Felicity's mantra for her presentation. Truly kind and loving people will share the truth of what they know in a way that the other person can receive. Felicity explores techniques for intentional kindness, kindness under frustrating circumstances, and atmospheric changing kindness.
Simply Felicity Media
Presentation: Making Creative Choices*
Creativity is widely misunderstood. In this dynamic talk, Gregg Fraley dispels the myths about creativity. He demonstrates thinking and self-expression tools that anybody can adopt and use. If you want to be more creatively effective, and drive innovation in your life, work, and leadership, you can. He'll show us how to make creative choices.
Gregg Fraley Innovation (GFi)
Presentation: Run With Scissors - The Value of Risk In Achieving Goals
Defying conventional wisdom can be a powerful tool for discovering purpose. Jane provides a lively, interactive session that introduces the relationship between risk and innovation/change. Participants will try exercises from her book to explore how the concepts provide a fresh way to see themselves and their businesses in new ways.
Presentation: Anyone Can Innovate
The idea of inventing something new seems out of reach to many, but innovation on the other hand, should be and is more approachable. Over the last 15 years, I have had the opportunity to build and run innovation networks across Indiana and meet a lot of creative, interesting people. My goal is to share what I have learned about being more innovative and to help you feel more comfortable with the fact that you are an innovator too. You are the one capable of solving the problems you see in the community and world around you.
Society of Innovators at Purdue Northwest
Presentation: Trophies for Talking
Jenny was told as a child that her parents couldn't wait for her to start talking, and once she did she never shut up. They aren't wrong when they say these things! Jenny calls herself a "words person" and loves how humans communicate their needs with one another. She is NOT a communications expert and admits the topic sounds REALLY boring. But realizing that ALL CONFLICT is caused by poor communication, combined with her love for people, leads her to try to explain how those conflicts can be avoided. Whether you struggle with your kiddos, your team at work, your spouse, your child's school teacher... it all goes back to the words you say, and the words you don't.
SHE Designs, LLC dba Orchestrated Events
Presentation: Peace, Power and Possibility: 5 Powerful Principles for Transforming Conflict
Are there people – co-workers, teammates, associates – with whom you have a conflict?
Do you strategize how you will communicate with them when avoidance isn’t possible?
Are you tense and uptight just thinking about having a conversation with them?
Valerie guides leaders in generating peace, power, and possibility in seemingly unworkable situations, resulting in partnership, workability, and creativity.
We are still looking for our 2021 sponsor. If you would like to receive special recognition/perks and help us take this event to the next level, check out the details...