Skip to content Scroll To Top
How about a little relevant humor.
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — That’s why we recommend it daily.” — Zig Ziglar
- “Doing business without advertising is like winking at a girl in the dark. You know what you’re doing, but nobody else does.” — Stuart H. Britt
- “It’s not so much how busy you are, but why you are busy. The bee is praised. The mosquito is swatted.” — Mary O’Connor
- “Entrepreneur – Someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.” — Anon.
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” — Herman Melville
- “Don’t worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you’ll have to ram them down people’s throats.” — Howard Aiken
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
- “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” — Henry Ford
Leave a Comment