Please read and understand this refund policy carefully. All points given are part of Greenfire Innovation, LLC’s refund and guarantee disclaimer adhering to US State Laws.
For Digital products and Services on GreenfireInnovations.com
We do not issue refunds for digital products and services once the order is confirmed and you have completed the checkout process. In addition, no refunds will be issued for digital products and services after a product is sent or services have been purchased and/or rendered.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products. We also recommend contacting us for assistance if you have any issues with the services that were rendered to you. All Sales Are Final.
- Subscription Plans: Subscription Plans are billed monthly and are non-refundable.
- Free Trials: If you signed up for a Free Trial and wish to cancel, please email us at admin@GreenfireInnovations.com anytime before the trial expires and you will not be billed. No questions asked.
- Upgrading and Downgrading your Subscription Plan: You can request an upgrade or downgrade to your Subscription Plan anytime before your monthly billing cycle ends (subject to the terms of your consulting agreement if any). To switch your plan simply email admin@GreenfireInnvoations.com and our billing department will process your request accordingly.
- Subscription Plan Cancellation: You can cancel your Subscription Plan in the Subscriptions area in the “My Account” portal. Cancellation requests for the Admiral Program must be made with a 30 day notice so that our team can off-board and/or complete any pending projects.
- Refunds cannot be issued once you complete the checkout process for digital products or services. A refund is not possible for consulting work already completed.
- No partial refunds for projects that are in the execution phase.
- If you opted for a payment plan for consulting services with Greenfire Innovations, all of the payments must be completed. There are no cancellations for payment plans. However, if the client still wishes to file for a refund claim, your request and explanation must be submitted no sooner than 30 days following your payment.
- All services rendered for the client are made at their own risk—no guarantees, no refunds, no exchanges, no credits.
- Immediate results are not guaranteed by Greenfire Innovations.
Greenfire Innovations is in the business of coaching and consulting with business owners to provide clarity, focus, and accountability. Often this will also improve their revenue and profitability, but this is not guaranteed. Many of the results provided through coaching and consulting services are intangible and immeasurable.
Please do not commit to any of our services if you cannot reasonably afford them or you are not confident about investing in these services WITHOUT a guarantee of expected ROI. Business in general is a risk, and we are committed to walking through it with you.
Contact us at admin@GreenfireInnovations.com for questions related to refunds and returns.